1. Overview. HYPERAMS is offering for sale a state-of-the-art wood pellet manufacturing plant currently owned by TRAE-Fuels, Ltd.
2. Turnkey Sale v. Piecemeal Sale.
3. About the Manufacturing Plant.
4. Inspections & Additional Information.
If an acceptable sealed bid is not received by July 31st then HYPERAMS will conduct an online auction of the Facility’s machinery and equipment beginning on August 20th, in which case a second inspection of the assets will be made available to interested buyers on August 19, 2020.
5. About HYPERAMS. HYPERAMS is a full-service auction, appraisal, retail advisory and liquidation, and reverse logistics firm serving North America. We specialize in assisting both distressed and healthy companies manage surplus assets by providing clients with a complete asset disposition strategy.
DailyDAC™ is the oldest, most trusted, and most widely used provider of public notices of asset sales and case commencements, and other important notices involving companies in financial distress in the United States and Canada. DailyDAC™ public notices are used by bankruptcy trustees, chapter 11 debtors in possession, federal and state court receivers, and secured parties disposing of their collateral under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code or other state law trust (and their respective auction firms, law firms, and other agents). Learn more.
Many sales of distressed companies and distressed business assets are not widely advertised. If you are buyer of such companies or assets, you may be well served by becoming a paying subscriber to Distressed Deal Data™. Find out more.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: Carlson Wireless Technologies Inc
PUBLIC NOTICE OF CHAPTER 11 SALE: Blank Label Group, Inc
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ABC SALE: International Spring Company, Inc.
Commercial Receivers Association Continues Rapid Growth with Launches in DC, Philadelphia, and New York this Week
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: 1356 Wellington Mezz Owner, LLC and 3015 Southport Mezz Owner, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 9 UCC SALE: Cross Campus South Bay, LLC and Cross Campus, Inc.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.