1. What is Being Sold? Substantially all of the assets of Fizz & Bubble, LLC, an Oregon limited liability company (“Debtor”), including the Debtor’s right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property (including, without limitation, domain names, common law trademarks, formulations and trade secrets, customer lists and social media accounts), as well as equipment (other than leased property), inventory, and accounts (collectively, the “Assets”).
2. What is the Debtor’s Business? The Debtor owns and operates a business and assets related thereto outside of Portland, Oregon publicized as “creating, manufacturing, and distributing skin softening and rejuvenating skin products, such as soaps, scrubs, lotions, and bubble bath.” For more information, check out its website here.
3. Article 9 Sale. This auction (“Auction”) will be conducted, and this public notice is being provided, pursuant to Section 9-610 of the Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”), as adopted in the State of Utah and any other applicable jurisdictions, and any other applicable law.
4. Who is the Seller? Decathlon Alpha III, L.P. (“Secured Party”) is the seller. The Debtor has granted a security interest in all of the Assets to the Secured Party to secure Debtor’s obligations to the Secured Party.
5. When and Where is the Auction? The Auction will be held on February 2nd at 10 am CT and there is an initial bid deadline of January 26th at 3 pm CT. It will be held at the law firm of Fredrikson & Byron, 200 South Sixth Street, #4000, Minneapolis, MN 55402 but open bidding shall be conducted via video conference. Only Qualified Bidders and their representatives may attend; credentials to be supplied to Qualified Bidders.
6. More Information – Who to Contact? Please email [email protected] for more information, to get a copy of the bid procedures (“Bid Procedures”), to express your interest in becoming a Qualified Bidder, and/or to schedule a due diligence session.
7. Terms and Conditions. The following Terms and Conditions (in addition to the Bid Procesures) apply to the Auction:
DailyDAC™ is the oldest, most trusted, and most widely used provider of public notices of asset sales and case commencements, and other important notices involving companies in financial distress in the United States and Canada. DailyDAC™ public notices are used by bankruptcy trustees, chapter 11 debtors in possession, federal and state court receivers, and secured parties disposing of their collateral under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code or other state law trust (and their respective auction firms, law firms, and other agents). Learn more.
Many sales of distressed companies and distressed business assets are not widely advertised. If you are buyer of such companies or assets, you may be well served by becoming a paying subscriber to Distressed Deal Data™. Find out more.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ABC SALE: Confidential Furniture Rental Company
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 9 SALE: Chanje Energy, Inc.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SECURED PARTY SALE: KL 3240 LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF 363 SALE: Allied Healthcare Products
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: 7 Campus NJ, LLC
Commercial Receivers Association and the DailyDAC Partner to Bring Receivership 101 Series
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
What happens to unfilled orders from Fizzandbubble?
Debra, good question, but we cannot provide an answer to that. We simply provide notice of the sale. You will have to reach out to the parties involved in the sale to get that question answered.