1. Offer Deadline. July 8, 2022 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
2. NDA Deadline. June 24, 2022
3. Background. The Confidential Company’s Learning Methodology puts the learner first and is based on proven research and learning science that blends interactive and gamified micro-courses designed to power up soft skill development. This learner-led approach focuses on discovery, knowledge transfer, reinforcement of knowledge, and application that can be personalized, is scalable, and focuses on the learning experiences as opposed to learning content. Using the proven 70-20-10 blended learning L&D rule, the Company designs learning journeys that incorporate on-the-job experiences, community collaboration and gamified courses.
The company has four categories of Learning Journeys:
The company is the subject of an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
4. Process Overview.
5. Assets to be Sold. The prospective Assignee will sell all of the prospective Assignee’s rights in the company’s tangible and intangible property, including, but not limited to: Trademarks, URL’s, Customer Lists, Social Media Networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), Branding Collateral (graphics and verbiage), Trade Secrets, Research and Development, Training Materials and Marketing Material.
6. More Information. Jonathan Wernick of B. RILEY FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES. Phone: 213-409-6237 or email: [email protected], Advisor to the Prospective Assignee.
DailyDAC™ is the oldest, most trusted, and most widely used provider of public notices of asset sales and case commencements, and other important notices involving companies in financial distress in the United States and Canada. DailyDAC™ public notices are used by bankruptcy trustees, chapter 11 debtors in possession, federal and state court receivers, and secured parties disposing of their collateral under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code or other state law trust (and their respective auction firms, law firms, and other agents). Learn more.
Many sales of distressed companies and distressed business assets are not widely advertised. If you are buyer of such companies or assets, you may be well served by becoming a paying subscriber to Distressed Deal Data™. Find out more.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY AUCTION: 1,239 Acres In Central Texas
Commercial Receivers Association Appoints Two New Board Members– Emily Cantwell and John Cruciani
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 7 SALE: FROZEN FOOD
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY AUCTION: Real Property in Queens, New York
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: Cross Borders, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ABC SALE: Platform Asset Holdings, LLC and Related Companies
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.