1. Offer Deadline. July 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
2. NDA Deadline. July 6, 2021
3. Background. Provider of audio and multimedia guide services. The company specializes in the production and delivery of educational content such as audio tours, mobile apps, multimedia guides, podcasts, interactives and superior story-driven content including augmented reality and image recognition for the museum, art galleries, industrial factories, cultural and travel sectors.
Antenna is the subject of an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
4. Process Overview.
5. Assets to be Sold. The prospective Assignee will sell all of the prospective Assignee’s rights in Antenna’s tangible and intangible property, including, but not limited to: Trademarks, URL’s, Customer Lists, Social Media Networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Branding Collateral (graphics and verbiage), Trade Secrets, Research and Development, and Marketing Material.
6. More Information. Jonathan Wernick of B. RILEY FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES. Phone: 213-409-6237 or email: [email protected], Advisor to the Prospective Assignee.
DailyDAC™ is the oldest, most trusted, and most widely used provider of public notices of asset sales and case commencements, and other important notices involving companies in financial distress in the United States and Canada. DailyDAC™ public notices are used by bankruptcy trustees, chapter 11 debtors in possession, federal and state court receivers, and secured parties disposing of their collateral under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code or other state law trust (and their respective auction firms, law firms, and other agents). Learn more.
Many sales of distressed companies and distressed business assets are not widely advertised. If you are buyer of such companies or assets, you may be well served by becoming a paying subscriber to Distressed Deal Data™. Find out more.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: Carlson Wireless Technologies Inc
PUBLIC NOTICE OF CHAPTER 11 SALE: Blank Label Group, Inc
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ABC SALE: International Spring Company, Inc.
Commercial Receivers Association Continues Rapid Growth with Launches in DC, Philadelphia, and New York this Week
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: 1356 Wellington Mezz Owner, LLC and 3015 Southport Mezz Owner, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 9 UCC SALE: Cross Campus South Bay, LLC and Cross Campus, Inc.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.