1. What is being sold? The assets of the following companies: Re-Poly, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company (“Re-Poly”), and Rhino Ventures, LLC, a Kentucky limited liability company (“Rhino” and, together with Re-Poly, the “Re-Poly Entities”).
2. What is the business of the Re-Poly Entities? Re-Poly is a recycler of post-consumer plastics specializing in difficult material streams, including large mixed rigid plastic (“MRP”). Located in St Louis MO, the company operates as a polyethylene and polypropylene reclaimer. The plant utilizes a proprietary process that is specifically designed to shred, wash, sort, and granulate a mixed material intake and can also process materials with high levels of metal contamination. Rhino owns two parcels of real estate, both of which are leased, and Re-Poly is a tenant.
3. When is the sale? There will be an auction (the “Auction”) on November 6, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. CT in order to determine the highest and best Bid (the “Successful Bidder”) for the assets of the Re-Poly Entities if at least one Qualified Bid (as defined in the Sale Procedures Order) has been submitted.
4. How do you make a Qualified Bid?
5. Who is the seller? Stephen Kunkel, not individually, but solely as the Court appointed General Receiver (the “Receiver”) over the Re-Poly Entities is the seller and will be the one who conducts the Auction. The Receiver was appointed as such in the case captioned CIBC BANK USA, formerly known as The PrivateBank and Trust Company v. RE-POLY, LLC, et al, Case Number 2022-CC09342, in the State of Missouri.
6. What are the rules of the Auction?
7. How can you get more information? Potential bidders may solicit digital copies of the Sale Procedures and Stalking Horse APA, and further information by contacting Receiver’s counsel, Lathrop GPM LLP, Attn: Bryan E Minier ([email protected]) and Emily E. Cantwell ([email protected]; or Receiver’s investment banker, Ravinia Capital Partners, LLC, Attn: Eric Welchko ([email protected]). Some additional information is below. The form of non-disclosure agreement (“NDA”), also below, must be executed and submitted prior to being granted access to a virtual data room that houses additional information about this opportunity.
DailyDAC™ is the oldest, most trusted, and most widely used provider of public notices of asset sales and case commencements, and other important notices involving companies in financial distress in the United States and Canada. DailyDAC™ public notices are used by bankruptcy trustees, chapter 11 debtors in possession, federal and state court receivers, and secured parties disposing of their collateral under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code or other state law trust (and their respective auction firms, law firms, and other agents). Learn more.
Many sales of distressed companies and distressed business assets are not widely advertised. If you are buyer of such companies or assets, you may be well served by becoming a paying subscriber to Distressed Deal Data™. Find out more.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ABC SALE: Aerion Corporation
PUBLIC NOTICE OF 363 SALE: Extraordinary Opportunity to Acquire San Francisco and East Bay’s Largest Independent Building Security Guard Company
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ASSET SALE: Designer Furniture Company
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ASSET SALE: Vehicle Accessory Installation Company
PUBLIC NOTICE OF AUCTION: Online Education Platform
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ASSET SALE: Online-Focused Footwear Retailer
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.