1. What is Being Sold? Substantially all of the assets of Peeled, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Debtor”), including the Debtor’s right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property (including, without limitation, domain names, common law trademarks, formulations and trade secrets, customer lists and social media accounts), as well as equipment (other than leased property), inventory, and accounts (collectively, the “Assets”).
2. What is the Debtor’s Business? The Debtor advertises itself as a pioneer in healthy snacking options, such as dried fruit and baked pea crisps. For more information, check out its website here: peeledsnacks.com.
3. Article 9 Sale. This auction (“Auction”) will be conducted, and this public notice is being provided, pursuant to Section 9-610 of the Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”), as adopted in the State of Utah and any other applicable jurisdictions, and any other applicable law.
4. Who is the Seller? Decathlon Alpha IV, L.P. (“Secured Party”) is the seller. The Debtor has granted a security interest in all of the Assets to the Secured Party to secure Debtor’s obligations to the Secured Party.
5. When and Where is the Auction? The Auction will be held on June 3 at 10 am CT and there is an initial bid deadline of May 28 at 3 pm CT. It will be held at the law firm of Fredrikson & Byron, 200 South Sixth Street, #4000, Minneapolis, MN 55402 but open bidding shall be conducted via video conference. Only Qualified Bidders and their representatives may attend; credentials to be supplied to Qualified Bidders.
6. More Information – Who to Contact? Please email [email protected] for more information, to get a copy of the bid procedures (“Bid Procedures”), to express your interest in becoming a Qualified Bidder, and/or to schedule a due diligence session.
7. Terms and Conditions. The following Terms and Conditions (in addition to the Bid Procedures) apply to the Auction:
The editors and editorial board of DailyDAC include preeminent restructuring and insolvency professionals, journalists, and editors. They are devoted to providing reliable and plain English education and deal intelligence about assignments, corporate bankruptcy, receiverships, out-of-court workouts and similar topics.
Auction Advisors Conducts Article 9 Auction of Minority Membership Interests in Large-Scale Hightstown Development
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: 225 Deerpath Investors LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SALE: Modacentric Corporation
90 Second Lessons: Nothing in Life is Certain but Death and Taxes: Cancellation of Debt Income
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SALE: OptMed, Inc.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 9 SALE: Overwatch Digital Health
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.