1. When? Preliminary Bid Deadline is November 30th. Auction Date is December 13th.
2. What? All or substantially all of the assets of Cycle Force Group LLC (“Cycle Force”), as a going concern.
3. Where? The sale is taking place under Bankruptcy Code §363, Cycle Force’s chapter 11 case, pending in front of the Honorable Anita L. Shodeen, in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Iowa, Case number 21-00571-als11
4. Who? All inquiries should be directed to the company’s investment banker, Ravinia Capital LLC. Linked here is additional information about Cycle Force. Linked here is a confidentiality agreement. You may sign and email the confidentiality agreement to Ravinia Capital to receive additional information, or you may contact Ravinia Capital to discuss the opportunity generally prior to agreeing to appropriate confidentiality obligations (contact information below).
5. Company Summary.
6. Sale Procedures. Linked here is a summary of the sale procedures; here is an executive summary of relevant dates:
The editors and editorial board of DailyDAC include preeminent restructuring and insolvency professionals, journalists, and editors. They are devoted to providing reliable and plain English education and deal intelligence about assignments, corporate bankruptcy, receiverships, out-of-court workouts and similar topics.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY SALE: North Dakota Mineral Interests
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: Big Shoulders Capital VI, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: 225 Deerpath Investors LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SALE: Modacentric Corporation
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SALE: OptMed, Inc.
Auction Advisors Conducts Article 9 Auction of Minority Membership Interests in Large-Scale Hightstown Development
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.