1. Offer Deadline. December 1st, 2020 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
2. NDA Deadline. November 10th, 2020.
3. Background. Ridgemont Outfitters was created to fill a void in the footwear market – the space between casual footwear and hiking boots. It’s offerings strike the perfect balance between shoes rugged enough for scaling the highest peaks and footwear that maintains a stylish look in an urban setting. Ridgemont’s footwear features it all without sacrificing style, comfort, or grip. Ridgemont boasts a variety of footwear in its collection including Heritage, Outback, Monty, and Hiking Boots.
Ridgemont is the subject of an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
4. Process Overview.
5. Assets to be Sold. The prospective Assignee will sell all of the prospective Assignee’s rights in Ridgemont’s tangible and intangible property, including, but not limited to: Inventory, Customer Lists, Social Media Networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), Branding Collateral (graphics and verbiage), Trade Secrets, Research and Development, and Marketing Materials.
6. More Information. Jonathan Wernick of B. RILEY FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES. Phone: 213-409-6237 x1222 or email: [email protected], Advisor to the Prospective Assignee.
The editors and editorial board of DailyDAC include preeminent restructuring and insolvency professionals, journalists, and editors. They are devoted to providing reliable and plain English education and deal intelligence about assignments, corporate bankruptcy, receiverships, out-of-court workouts and similar topics.
Public Notice of UCC Sale: LLC Interests for Sale I South London Holdings, LLC & Crotonville Holdings, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SALE: Hesperus Peak, Inc & Blue’Spa, Inc.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 9 SALE: Overwatch Technologies, Inc.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 9 SALE: Incipio, LLC and Related Entities
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: JP Internet Ventures, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF AUCTION: Antenna International (US), LLC
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.