What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you register on our site or submit information to us regarding events, deals, articles, or other user submitted information.
When submitting information on our site, the personal information you may be asked to enter may be, but is not limited to: first name, last name, e-mail address and phone number.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To contact you. (If we must get in contact with you regarding an article, deal, or event submission, we use the submitted contact information)
- To send periodic emails. (The email address you provide when registering, whether a basic or premium membership, will only be used to send you the weekly e-newsletter)
- To promote our properties, we may indicate to third parties that someone at your firm or company subscribes to our newsletters, attends our webinars, or visits our websites. We will never identify you or any personally identifiable information about you. In fact, unless we know you are with a firm or company composed of at least ten people we will not even identify the firm or company.
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you subscribe, and all credit card information is collected and processed using PayPal's secure servers.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still subscribe by contacting us directly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceBecause we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
1954 First Street, Suite #178
Highland Park, IL 60035