See Below for Photos
Offer deadline March 22, 2017. All transactions are subject to Bankruptcy Court approval.
Keen-Summit Capital Partners LLC , has been engaged by the chapter 11 estates of the debtors in the jointly-administered chapter 11 bankruptcy cases captioned In re Maxus Energy Corporation, Case No. 16-11501 (Bankr. D. Del.) as exclusive real estate broker for the offering of these 5 owned development sites. The sites are owned by debtors Maxus Energy Corporation and Tierra Solutions, Inc.
Each property is affected by environmental issues. However, all environmental concerns, such as investigation, remediation and maintenance, are the responsibility of a third party.
The Properties are located in New Jersey, Ohio and Alabama. The properties in New Jersey and Alabama are located in industrial areas and may potentially be developed for industrial purposes. The property in Ohio is located on Lake Erie and has potential for residential and recreational development. The Ohio site has approximately 200 lakefront acres that are presently remediated and ready for development. The property addresses are.
- 1015 Belleville Turnpike, Kearny, NJ: 28.65Acres Across 4 Parcels; Vacant land with access via Belleville Tpke and frontage on Belleville Tpke, Hackensack River and Amtrak railroad — Potential Industrial Development. Environmental status: Interim Containment Remedy & Continuous Monitoring
- 2 O’Brien Road, Kearny, NJ: 6.76 Acres Across 5 Parcels; Vacant land with M zoning (Manufacturing), has access from O’Brien Rd and Sellers St – Potential Industrial Development. Environmental status: Interim Containment Remedy & Continuous Monitoring
- 86-102 Lister Avenue, Newark, NJ: 5.82 Acres Across 2 Parcels; Site located along the Passaic River in Industrial Area. Environmental status: Interim Remediation Completed with on-going management
- 1200 Fairport Nursery Road, Painesville, OH: 1,038.82 Acres Across 21 Parcels w/ 200+ Ready for Development; Land is located along the Grand River and Lake Erie with 200+ lakefront acres ready for development of residential and recreational uses. Environmental status: Continuous Monitoring & Active Planning and Investigation
- 5421 Reichold Road, Tuscaloosa, AL: 16.66 Acres Across 5 Parcels; Land is adjacent to the Black Warrior River. Environmental status: Interim Remediation Completed with Continuous Maintenance & Monitoring
For photographs of the properties and more information, visit www.keen-summit.com.
Keen Summit Capital Partners
Click on Photos to Enlarge
2 O’Brien Road, Kearny, NJ
86-102 Lister Avenue, Newark, NJ
5421 Reichold Road, Tuscaloosa, AL
1200 Fairport Nursery Road, Painesville, OH
1015 Belleville Turnpike, Kearny, NJ