What is DailyDAC, LLC?DailyDAC, LLC provides continuing education and information for business owners and executives, accredited investors, and their respective trusted advisors (primarily attorneys, accountants, and other financial and business advisors).
- DailyDAC.com provides subscribers, most of whom are private equity and family office professionals, with actionable intelligence regarding opportunities to purchase and invest in private companies.
- Financial Poise produces webinars for three different audiences: (1) attorneys and other trusted advisors, (2) business owners and C-level executives, and (3) accredited investors (as that term is defined by U.S. securities law).
- Accredited Investor Markets (AIMkts) offers education and information to accredited investors about five asset classes: private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, tangible assets, and pre-IPO shares.
- Business Law Dumbed Down is a group of websites designed to offer practical and useful information, in plain English, to business owners, C-level executives, businesses intermediaries (investment bankers and business brokers), and their respective trusted advisors (accounts, attorneys, and consultants). BLDD's first three websites are: www.commercialbankruptcyalternatives.com; www.commercialbankruptcyinvestor.com; and www.commercialbankruptcylitigation.com.
- DailyDAC's Book Publishing Division is currently working with authors on its first four books, two of which will be published in 2014 and two of which will be published in 2015. The Book Publishing Division leverages off of its relationships with DailyDAC's contributors to bring to market plain English reference books about topics of interest to its core audiences.
What is DailyDAC's Opportunistic Deal Database?DailyDAC's Opportunistic Deal Database focuses on lower middle market, time sensitive situations. DailyDAC's Opportunistic Deal Database provides subscribers with opportunities to purchase or provide capital to non-public companies and/or their assets. DailyDAC's goal is to spoon feed active investors with the most comprehensive lower middle market deal flow they would otherwise not be aware of.
Through research from thousands of public and private sources coupled with relationships with professionals, DailyDAC locates deals involving:
- Stressed and distressed companies, including those in bankruptcy, receivership and assignment
- Owners who must sell for personal reasons
What is DailyDAC's Mature Deal Database?DailyDAC is proud to partner with CapTarget, LLC, to provide DailyDAC's Mature Deal Database, powered by CapTarget.
CapTarget and DailyDAC researchers and analysts seek out deals of likely interest to the private equity and family office subscribers to the Mature Deal Database. While we also solicit listings from investment bankers and other intermediaries, we exercise discretion in which listings we accept.
We know that our clients subscribe because they view doing so as saving time and money. Simply stated, we seek out scaled or scalable businesses, generally with positive EBTIDA, and which otherwise fit our clients' needs. We publish deals across all industries but ask that only opportunities with minimum annual revenue of $2 million be submitted.
Would you like to advertise with DailyDAC LLC? DailyDAC now has advertising opportunities on all of our online properties. For information on how to advertise with www.dailydac.com, www.financialpoise.com, http://commercialbankruptcyinvestor.com/, http://commercialbankruptcylitigation.com/, or http://commercialbankruptcyalternatives.com/, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or general inquiries:Call 312-469-0135, or email us at email@example.com.
1954 First Street, Suite #178
Highland Park, IL 60035