Matthew Brash of Newpoint Advisors Corporation, not individually, but solely as assignee (“Assignee”) for the benefit of creditors of Lake Street Landscape Supply, LLC (“Lake Street”), a sustainable landscape materials, supplies, tools and machinery company, announces the public sale of Lake Street’s assets (“Assets”).
1. Dates and Location of Sale. The Assets will be sold at Lake Street (1810 W. Lake Street, Chicago, Illinois 60612) June 2, 2020-June 12, 2020 (8am-1pm) or by appointment only.
2. More info about the Assets. The Assets include all of the Assignee’s right, title and interest in and to all of its assets whether tangible or intangible, real or personal or mixed, owned or leased (including indirect and other forms of benefit interest) wherever located and by whomever possessed including but not limited to:
The Assets are discounted 75%-90%.
3. About Lake Street Landscape Supply, LLC. Lake Street is an Illinois corporation and provided the Chicagoland area with sustainable outdoor landscape materials, supplies and systems for over 15 years. Specializing in roof-top landscapes and garden supplies from locally sourced and sustainably produced materials, Lake Street assisted in the fight against stormwater, working tirelessly to create product mixes that will drain quickly and support plant life and customer’s landscape without compromising the roof system. Lake Street ceased operations on April 22, 2020.
4. Terms and Conditions. The Assets to be sold are being sold on a cash-basis, as a single lot, “As-Is” and “Where Is” and with no express or implied warranties, representation, statements or conditions of any kind including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purposes are to be sold in accordance with the terms and provisions set forth above and in accordance with applicable law. The Assignee reserves the right to review and revise the terms of the sale. The Assignee reserves the right to cancel or postpone the sale.
5. Additional Information. For more information you may contact:
Counsel to the Assignor:
Harold D. Israel
Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
2 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 1300
Chicago, Illinois 60602
6. About Newpoint Advisors. Newpoint Advisors Corporation is a financial advisory firm dedicated to improving troubled and financially underperforming businesses with revenues of $1-50MM and/or senior debt of less than $10MM. Its collaborative, process-oriented approach allows it to deliver objective solutions for a fixed fee and on a fixed timeline. Newpoint Advisors believes in a cooperative team approach: it works with clients to identify the immediate threats to its business and fundamentally improve its processes. Its tool kits provide a tangible deliverable to assist in monitoring and predicting cash flows. Newpoint Advisors is driven by satisfying client needs and working together to build a stronger community and economy.
DailyDAC™ is the oldest, most trusted, and most widely used provider of public notices of asset sales and case commencements, and other important notices involving companies in financial distress in the United States and Canada. DailyDAC™ public notices are used by bankruptcy trustees, chapter 11 debtors in possession, federal and state court receivers, and secured parties disposing of their collateral under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code or other state law trust (and their respective auction firms, law firms, and other agents). Learn more.
Many sales of distressed companies and distressed business assets are not widely advertised. If you are buyer of such companies or assets, you may be well served by becoming a paying subscriber to Distressed Deal Data™. Find out more.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY AUCTION: 1,239 Acres In Central Texas
90-Second Lesson: Personal Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition, Are Single-Member LLC Assets Safe from the Trustee?
Commercial Receivers Association Appoints Two New Board Members– Emily Cantwell and John Cruciani
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ARTICLE 7 SALE: FROZEN FOOD
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY AUCTION: Real Property in Queens, New York
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: Cross Borders, LLC
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.