Matthew Brash of Newpoint Advisors Corporation, not individually, but solely as assignee (“Assignee”) for the benefit of creditors of Lake Street Landscape Supply, LLC (“Lake Street”), a sustainable landscape materials, supplies, tools and machinery company, announces the public sale of Lake Street’s assets (“Assets”).
1. Dates and Location of Sale. The Assets will be sold at Lake Street (1810 W. Lake Street, Chicago, Illinois 60612) June 2, 2020-June 12, 2020 (8am-1pm) or by appointment only.
2. More info about the Assets. The Assets include all of the Assignee’s right, title and interest in and to all of its assets whether tangible or intangible, real or personal or mixed, owned or leased (including indirect and other forms of benefit interest) wherever located and by whomever possessed including but not limited to:
The Assets are discounted 75%-90%.
3. About Lake Street Landscape Supply, LLC. Lake Street is an Illinois corporation and provided the Chicagoland area with sustainable outdoor landscape materials, supplies and systems for over 15 years. Specializing in roof-top landscapes and garden supplies from locally sourced and sustainably produced materials, Lake Street assisted in the fight against stormwater, working tirelessly to create product mixes that will drain quickly and support plant life and customer’s landscape without compromising the roof system. Lake Street ceased operations on April 22, 2020.
4. Terms and Conditions. The Assets to be sold are being sold on a cash-basis, as a single lot, “As-Is” and “Where Is” and with no express or implied warranties, representation, statements or conditions of any kind including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purposes are to be sold in accordance with the terms and provisions set forth above and in accordance with applicable law. The Assignee reserves the right to review and revise the terms of the sale. The Assignee reserves the right to cancel or postpone the sale.
5. Additional Information. For more information you may contact:
Counsel to the Assignor:
Harold D. Israel
Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
2 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 1300
Chicago, Illinois 60602
6. About Newpoint Advisors. Newpoint Advisors Corporation is a financial advisory firm dedicated to improving troubled and financially underperforming businesses with revenues of $1-50MM and/or senior debt of less than $10MM. Its collaborative, process-oriented approach allows it to deliver objective solutions for a fixed fee and on a fixed timeline. Newpoint Advisors believes in a cooperative team approach: it works with clients to identify the immediate threats to its business and fundamentally improve its processes. Its tool kits provide a tangible deliverable to assist in monitoring and predicting cash flows. Newpoint Advisors is driven by satisfying client needs and working together to build a stronger community and economy.
The editors and editorial board of DailyDAC include preeminent restructuring and insolvency professionals, journalists, and editors. They are devoted to providing reliable and plain English education and deal intelligence about assignments, corporate bankruptcy, receiverships, out-of-court workouts and similar topics.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ASSET SALE: Regency Corporate Living
*Updated* PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY SALE: Cycle Force Group
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: 225 Deerpath Investors, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY SALE: North Dakota Mineral Interests
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UCC SALE: Big Shoulders Capital VI, LLC
PUBLIC NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY SALE: Cycle Force Group
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.